Apr 19 2017
Feeling confused about target demographic, buyer persona, audience identification?
Well then this 13 minute video is for you. In it, we break down what a target audience is, why it’s important, and how you can define yours for your product or service.
Have questions? Leave us a comment. We would love to hear from you! As always, our goal is to provide value, so if there is something we left out in the video above, let us know and we’ll do our best to clarify.
Also, we would love to have you join our educational community on Facebook centered around up-leveling your life and business. Its community, its conversation, its education, its glorious… and we would love to have YOU. Join here.
Apr 18 2017
Welcome, welcome, welcome, to our 6th Coffee Break: 3 Must Do’s to Identify Your Target Demographic/Buyer Persona
It’s hard to believe our digital doors have been open 1 month already. Woo hoo!
Any who, today’s Break is all about your target demographic/buyer persona. You need to watch this video if:
- You want to sell stuff – I know that sounds simple, but you have to know this information if you want to make money offering a product or service.
- You’re confused about your branding and you want to know what direction to follow.
- You want to know the basics behind creating a buyer persona for your brand/business.
- You’re ready to check out your competition and adjust your approach to be more successful.
Thanks so much for tuning into our Coffee Breaks brought to you by The Rebel Society! We want to hear from you as our number one goal is to bring you value!
- Was this Break helpful? If so, what was your biggest takeaway?
- What are some tips you have to share about identifying your target demographic/buyer persona that we didn’t share?
Also, don’t forget we hang out on Facebook LIVE via The Rebel Society on Wednesday’s at 11 AM EST to discuss our Coffee Breaks in detail. Join if you have questions/want to know more about this topic. Y’all are the best!