2017 is the Year of Video Marketing
Welcome Back to Coffee Break with Harvey & Steele!
Today we are chatting about the power of using video in your business.
Whether you are a solopreneur or an established business owner, you are in the right place if you are interested in learning:
1. About the incredible spike in video marketing throughout 2016 and why 2017 is the YEAR OF VIDEO MARKETING
2. Why embedding video into your website increases traffic exponentially
3. Why using video in your email marketing campaigns increases click through rates
4. Why using video helps to maximize your SEO
5. Whether or not incorporating video into your marketing strategy is right for you or your business
After viewing the VLOG, we would love to hear from you!
– Do you currently have a video marketing plan in place?
– Do you have any tips or tricks for us and our viewers regarding what has worked well?
Hey everyone, Johan here – here are a few resources we’ve researched that show more mind-blowing video marketing statistics and numbers that you should be aware of…
• 96% of viewers find video helpful when making purchase decisions online (Animoto)
• Prospects that view videos of a product are 85% more likely to buy (Internet Retailer)
• 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before they visit a store (Google)
• 4 times as many consumers would rather watch a video about a product than read about it (Animoto)
• 1 in 4 consumers actually lose interest in a company if they don’t have video (Animoto)
• 85% of businesses now have internal video production staff and resources (VidYard)
• The top 3 types of video on YouTube are Product Reviews, How-Tos and Video Blogs (Mediakix)
Check out these source articles, more such stats and perspectives you should find enlightening about the rise of video content.